skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Getting Started » Question

Will I get my bachelor’s degree through the Teacher Preparation Program?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Rutgers-Camden does not offer a degree program in education. Students must choose and complete a major, usually in a liberal arts or science discipline, and can complete the Teacher Preparation Program along with their major and other RUC requirements. A bachelor’s degree is a State requirement for certification.

Category: Getting Started

← FAQs