skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

I have courses that did not show up on my transfer evaluation from the university. What should I do?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

You should contact the Office of New Student Programs

Category: Other Common Questions from Current Students

← FAQs