skip to main content

I am completing my Special Education certification at the same time. How many practica courses do I need to take?

Posted at 1:20 p.m. Dec. 19, 2011,

If you are a DUAL certification candidate in Special Education, you are required to complete a third practicum in Special Education as well as your other two Practica – Methods Practicum and Practicum II. Students will have the opportunity to complete the Special Education Practicum in the Summer prior to student teaching or in the same semester as the Methods Practica course.

Posted in: Field Experiences and Student Teaching