skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Certification » Question

I am an undergraduate who wants Special Education certification. What steps do I follow to get certified?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Undergraduate students seeking P-12 Teacher of Students with Disabilities certification must complete:

  1. All requirements listed for your respective P-3, K-6, or P-12 certification
  2. The Teacher Preparation Program requirements for the TSD Certificate

Note: The TSD license does not stand alone; students can pursue P-3, K-6, or P-12 certification at the same times as the TSD license or can come back after earning a CEAS in a certification area above and add-on the TSD license.

Category: Certification

← FAQs