skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Certification » Question

I am a junior or senior, and I have not taken any Teacher Preparation Program courses. Can I enroll in the Teacher Preparation Program now, graduate with my class, and re-enroll to complete the rest of the requirements?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Yes. You may graduate when you have completed all your RUC degree requirements. The following semester you can re-enroll and complete your remaining coursework for the Teacher Preparation Program. Please be sure to contact the Financial Aid office to discuss your options.

Category: Certification

← FAQs