skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Certification » Question

Does the Teacher Preparation Program offer alternate route certification?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Yes, we offer alternate route certification in P-3 only. If you have questions about our P-3 alternate route/ add on certificate, please consult our main office at (856)225-6051.

You should contact the NJDOE Provisional Teacher Program if you are seeking another type of alternate route certification.

Category: Certification

← FAQs