skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Can I student teach where I went to school?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

As a student teacher, you will not be placed in the high school from which you graduated, nor in any school in which members of your family work or attend classes.

Posted in: Field Experiences and Student Teaching