skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Getting Started » Question

Can courses taken at another college be used to satisfy certification requirements?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Courses that are accepted by the University and possess Rutgers-Camden course equivalencies can be used to satisfy Teacher Preparation Program requirements. Upper level TPP courses are granted RUC course equivalencies if a department evaluation is completed and the courses are identified to be comparable.

Category: Getting Started

← FAQs