skip to main content

IEE Main Office

336-338 Friends St
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6051
Fax: (856) 225-6617

Home » FAQs » Certification » Question

Are there any requirements for certification beyond student teaching?

Posted at 10 a.m. Feb. 2, 2015,

Yes. The State of New Jersey requires passing score(s) on the appropriate Praxis II exam(s). Foreign Language certification candidates must also pass an Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI). Students must also complete State certification paperwork and pay designated State fees.

Category: Certification

← FAQs